|Book Title||Hodder Education (formerly Longman's) Caribbean School Atlas for Social Studies, Geography and History BY Morrissey|
|Type||Reference Books - Atlases|
Formerly Longman's Caribbean School Atlas!
Feel confident in full coverage of the curriculum requirements with an atlas specially created to cover Social Studies, Geography and History.
- Encourage awareness of the whole Caribbean region with a 44-page Caribbean section, containing detailed maps of all independent countries and major dependent territories from The Bahamas to Trinidad, and including Belize and Guyana.
- Engage students in topical issues with a world mapping section, including features on world climate, the environment and population.
- Introduce a solid foundation in geographical knowledge with world facts and figures for all nations.
- Secure strong geographical skills with a feature on map reading and how to use an atlas.
- Ensure ease-of-use with a 4-page index showing letter-figure grid references to place names found on the maps.