Pricing and Payment Guidelines
- The prices payable for goods are as set out on our website are inclusive of VAT where applicable (educational books are currently zero rated).
- Customers ordering for delivery outside of Trinidad and Tobago will be responsible for payment of any local taxes payable including VAT, and may be required to pay extra for delivery and clearance where necessary.
- Prices exclude shipping and delivery costs.
- Prices on our website may not be the same as prices in our retail stores.
- Promotional pricing applies to highlighted items only and are subject to change based on availability. If you choose to purchase a product from a multi-buy offer (example Buy 5, Get 1 Free), but do not purchase enough products to qualify for the special discount, the product/s will be charged at the normal price. Please note that on 3 for 2 promotions (and other multi-buy offers), the lowest priced item will always be the 'free' item.
Payment OptionsWe accept the following methods of payments for online purchases:
1. Direct Debit
We are happy to offer TWO direct bank deposit payment options:- either via an online bank transfer or directly to our Republic Bank Ltd. account.
(i) Once your order is placed, select the Direct Debit method of payment. You will receive the confirmed invoice total via email and bank account payment details.
(ii) Proceed with payment either via online bank transfer or directly to our account at any branch of Republic Bank Ltd.
(iii) Email us the payment confirmation along with the invoice number and your order will be delivered within three working days from the time confirmation is received.2. VISA or MasterCard debit and credit payments
4. Wipay Vouchers (coming soon!)
All credit card payments on our site are processed securely by First Atlantic Commerce. Here are some of the ways that we keep your information secure:
• We use industry-leading encryption and fraud prevention tools.
• We don't share your financial information with the merchant.
• We send you a confirmation email when you make a payment.
We at Charrans.com take security very seriously. Our platform uses the most powerful security tools that exist in the marketplace and all sensitive information, including bank account and credit card information, is stored encrypted.
Our website uses a 256-bit DigiCert certificate however it accommodates the majority of browsers at 128-bit encryption.
Processing is performed by SSL (Secured Socket Layer) and compliant with PCI DSS - Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards.
We give our customers the freedom to make purchases and secure online payments without worrying about their security and privacy.