Terms and Conditions
We are happy to have you visit our site! Please note before proceeding that the following terms and conditions apply when using our site.
1. When you register with our Charrans.com website, you will be required to provide a contact email address and password. You are responsible for all sessions and transactions taken under these details. Please keep your password safe and confidential. You should change it immediately if you feel it has been compromised.
2. If any of your details change, such as your credit card billing address, you are responsible for updating your profile information on our site. You can do this by signing into your account from our Charrans.com Home page and updating the relevant section.
1.Any contract for purchases made through the website will be with Charran Book Services Ltd., whose registered office is situated at Lot 2C Chootoo Road, El Socorro South, Trinidad, West Indies.
2. User must be 18 years and older. Users younger than 18 years must do so with the permission and supervision of an adult.
3. Charrans.com must receive payment in full for the goods selected and invoiced before your order can be accepted and the contract formed. Payment is not taken until the point of dispatch of the goods to you from our distribution centre. Once payment has been received, Charrans.com will confirm that your order has been received by sending an email to you at the email address you provide in your registration form. The shipment email will include your name, the order number and the total price. Charrans.com acceptance of your order brings into existence a legally binding contract between us on these terms. Any term sought to be imposed by you in your order will not form part of the contract.
4. Charrans.com is entitled to withdraw from any contract in the case of obvious errors or inaccuracies regarding the goods appearing on our website. If an error or inaccuracy is discovered with regards to the advertised price of the goods that you have ordered, we will contact you as soon as possible by email. This will be to inform you of the correct price of the goods, and to ask you if you wish to continue with the order at the amended price or to cancel the order altogether.
5. In some circumstances, we may place a limit on the number of copies of a particular book or product, or series of books or products, that you can order. This may, for example, be where we have limited stocks of a particular book or product, whether caused by limitations placed on us by our suppliers, where a book is signed by an author, where we have a limited time promotion or otherwise. Where we are aware of this, we will notify you prior to an order being made. Whether or not we have notified you before you have placed an order, if Charrans.com has insufficient stock to deliver some or all of the goods ordered by you, or where you have ordered or sought to order (whether in one transaction or multiple transactions, and whether from one or more customer accounts) goods in excess of any quantity limits we have imposed, we will notify you as soon as possible of which parts of your order we will accept and which we will reject. Sums debited (if any) by Charrans.com from your debit or credit card, or from any other source of payment in respect of goods we are unable or unwilling to supply to you will be re-credited to your account and Charrans.com will notify you by email at the address given by you in your order form of which orders have been satisfied and which have been rejected. Any refund will be made as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your order. Charrans.com will not be obliged to offer any additional compensation for disappointment suffered.