|Book Title||Caribbean Agricultural Science 2ed Student's Book 1: Principles BY A. Henry, W. Schekman|
|Type||Textbooks - Secondary (1-3) - Agricultural Science|
A completely revised edition of this popular two-book course giving comprehensive coverage of the CXC® Agricultural Science syllabus.
It follows on from Junior Secondary Agriculture for the Caribbean also by Macmillan. The course provides secondary school students with a sound understanding of all agricultural concepts. The informative text is complemented throughout by line drawings and photographs.
Both books contain:
- A wealth of revision exercises to prepare students for their examinations
- Exercises and activities to encourage further research and consolidate knowledge
- Up-to-date facts and figures
- Examples of modern agro-chemicals including pesticides
- Examination questions similar to those used by CXC