World Book Day Competition 2021
World Book Day 2021 Competition
DEADLINE EXTENDED TO 3RD MAY 2021 AT NOON!
Terms and Conditions:
- This competition is promoted by Charran Book Services Ltd.
- This competition is open to all primary and secondary schools in Trinidad & Tobago and is geared to fostering students’ creativity and portrayal of their favorite characters, scenes or chapters in books and novels.
- Entrants must be 16 years and under to enter this competition and should be registered students at your school.
- Children with special needs may have assistance from their teachers, parents or guardians to help with their entry. If assistance is given, please note this on the entry form.
- The opening date for entries is 19th April 2021. The closing date for entries is midnight on 30th April 2021. Entries received after this date will not be considered for the competition.
- No purchase necessary.
- Entries must be emailed to email@example.com and should include the name of the school, book or novel being portrayed, name of student/s participating and name of teachers/educators.
- All entries must be in a mp4 or MOV video format and in landscape orientation. Entries need to be a minimum of 30 seconds and a maximum of 60 seconds.
- Maximum of three entries per school. Maximum of 30 students per single entry.
- Schools are responsible for confirming students’ participation in this competition from their parents/guardians.
- The prizes are as follows:
FIRST PRIZE: TT$5000 cash to School’s Library or COVID-19 Student Relief Fund plus TT$100 Charrans.com gift card for each student participating in the winning entry
SECOND PRIZE: TT$2500 cash to School’s Library or COVID-19 Student Relief Fund plus TT$100 Charrans.com gift card for each student participating in the winning entry
THIRD PRIZE: TT$1500 cash to School’s Library or COVID-19 Student Relief Fund plus TT$100 Charrans.com gift card for each student participating in the winning entry
- Prizes are non-refundable and non-transferable. No prize alternatives are available.
- All entries will be reviewed and shortlisted by the Management of Charran Book Services Ltd and announced on our social media sites and notified via email during the first week of May 2021.
- Shortlisted entries will be posted on our Facebook page and winners will be determined by the number of likes for that video until 15th May 2021. Please note that Management reserves the right to review and confirm legitimate likes before announcing the winners. These will be announced on 18th May 2021.
Check us out at www.charrans.com or on our new social media channels:-
FB: Charran’s Bookstores